Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Prototype 2: Phase two Super Soldier Bug

Prototype 2: Phase two Super Soldier Bug

Hey guys… I recently bought one of my favorite games, Prototype 2. This second episode is quite good same as the first one. But at one stage am stuck and don’t know how can I get out of it.

In the Phase two where I need to fight the super soldier, Heller is just stuck in the air. We just can’t do anything at this stage coz we have no option. Its just a kind of Funny Weird Bug of the game. I restarted the mission again but yet the same thing. Just have a look at this video and let me know if you have any idea how to fix this bug.

Re: Prototype 2: Phase two Super Soldier Bug

Damn, its really a funny BUG video ;D

I haven't started playing this game hence i have no idea how to fix the same. But as you are saying that the bug persists even after restarting the mission, i think you need to wait untill the developers release some Patch to fix the same. 8)

Its seems really a Weird bug. Anyways, the game Prototype 2 itself seems buggy on various platforms. I have not ordered it yet, was just trying to get some info from the web before ordering the game and i found that gamers facing various problems on various consoles.

For example, one of my friend playing on Xbox 360, noticed that the new Game + option disappeared after the completing the game for the first time. As it was said earlier (Game+ was also present in Prototype 1) that after finishing the game, we will get a new Game+. But it suddenly disappeared after completing it.

Similarly, one of PS3 user faced some funny problem similar to the one in the above video. A a point, where he need to attack few soldiers from behind. As soon as he went to attack them he started floating in the air upwards (can only see the sky). He restarted the mission but still the same problem.

Am confused whether to buy this game or not ? OR If i have to buy it i should wait until these bugs get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    For example, one of my friend playing on Xbox 360, noticed that the new Game + option disappeared after the completing the game for the first time. As it was said earlier (Game+ was also present in Prototype 1) that after finishing the game, we will get a new Game+. But it suddenly disappeared after completing it.

Similarly, one of PS3 user faced some funny problem similar to the one in the above video. A a point, where he need to attack few soldiers from behind. As soon as he went to attack them he started floating in the air upwards (can only see the sky). He restarted the mission but still the same problem.
    I guess it will surprise you, but i must say that my family is a great fan of gaming and we have a gaming PC, a PS3 and a Xbox console at home. Co-incidentally we have played Prototype 2 on all these 3 consoles but noone of us have faced any such problem on any of the platforms. I dont say but that there is no bug because i can see in the above video, but it worked fine for us on all three consoles.