Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is the release date of game Dishonored for PC

What is the release date of game Dishonored for PC

Hello, does anyone when is the pc version of Dishonored Game releasing ? This is most anticipated game for 2012 and I need some information on this game as well. I have tried to get some information but I have not found anything interesting on internet.

So can anyone suggest me what is the release date and details of this game? Thanks in advance…

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: What is the release date of game Dishonored for PC

The release date of Dishonored for PC is yet to be announced but its been said that it will hit the market somewhere around September 2012.

Re: What is the release date of game Dishonored for PC

Quote Originally Posted by surface View Post
    The release date of Dishonored for PC is yet to be announced but its been said that it will hit the market somewhere around September 2012.
    Yes this game not announced yet and I hope this game will release in 2012, this game released trailer and some Gameplay of demo. I would like to suggest you to play Dishonored demo game till official release date. I have played the demo game and in terms of weapons, players can count on a dozen where you can buy upgrades: revolver, dagger, crossbow (with various types of tiles, some soporific) or ground based trap razor barbed wire and tear the enemy. Finally, note that each hand is handled individually, allowing for interesting combinations... this game has improved considerably in ten months. Thus, the graphics are much thinner and detailed work on the light reveals itself quite impressive. The evidence is presented through the mission set in a brothel (The Golden Cat Bath House) richly decorated with paintings and draperies. The goal here is to kill the twin brothers Pendleton, small aristocrats eager for thrills in the company of beautiful streetwalkers. Good news - and this is one of the highlights of Dishonored: there are always several ways to accomplish a mission.