Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Troubleshooting freezing, crashing and lagging in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Troubleshooting freezing, crashing and lagging in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Recently I have got new Medal of Honor: Warfighter from official website and I have installed this game without any issue. Last night while playing this game I have found Medal of Honor: Warfighter freezing, crashing and lagging issue with Multiplayer mode. I have tried to reinstall the game but this doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. So can suggest me how to troubleshoot freezing, crashing and lagging issue in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Troubleshooting freezing, crashing and lagging in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

I would like to suggest you to Reconfigure Medal of Honor Warfighter on your system and then let me know. Here is how you can do the same:

• open My computer
    • Open EA Games \ Medal of Honor Warfighter.
    • Now in Medal of Honor Warfighter folder locate to the settings.ini file and open it.
    • Now on the settings.ini file change the DxVersion value from auto to 9.
    • Once you finished this just save everything and restart the game.

Re: Troubleshooting freezing, crashing and lagging in Medal of Honor: Warfighter

There are lots reasons behind freezing, crashing and lagging like Registry Entries, driver etc. if your game Registry Entries corrupted then you will face these type issue, so I would like to suggest you to make repair your Registry Entries with third party online tool like Ccleaner etc. After repairing Registry Entries then Run Disk Cleanup, to run Disk Cleanup you need to go through the below steps:
    1. Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk cleanup
    2. Select the disk partition.
    3. Press OK.
    4. Repeat step 1 and 2 for all disk partitions.

If you’re facing Black Screen Issue then it might be due to the graphics driver, so to solve the black screen you need to update your graphics driver to latest version, you can download latest version of graphics driver from official website of graphics card or manually you can update graphics driver from device manger. Secondly if your getting Blue Screen of Death while playing then game then I think you have issue with the machine, generally Blue Screen of Death occurs when your system have low CPU on memory, virus, system drivers, overclocked PC heated up and your power supply not working. So to solve the BSOD you need to checkout above mentioned things.