Now a days, Smartphones have become one of our essential accessory in day to day life as well as for entailment. And if we talk smartphones, Android comes on the top. Hence, I though today to share list of Top 10 Android Smartphones of year 2012 till now. Have a look.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G
First of all the physical aspect presents a very elegant curved glass as already done in some models of Samsung phones 4G before it. The thickness is very thin with a slight increase in volume towards the lower part, facilitating the grip by hand. Unlike other phones the Samsung 4G Galaxy Nexus has no physical buttons, in fact, are all integrated in a virtual world, only the volume and power button on the outside. The browser is very fast, as it added to the large size of the display allows us to apply the desktop version of sites to display them in full. The folders are created by dragging an icon over the other, while the widget has to enter the home. In both cases it is very simple and allows us to accelerate the use of our cell.
Below are main feature of this device:
- OS: Android OS Version: 2.3 Gingerbread Processor: Cortex A8 (Hummingbird) to 1 GHz GPU PowerVR SGX540 RAM: 512 Mb
- Display: 480 × 800 Dual Display: No Main: 480 × 800 to 4.0-inch Super AMOLED touch to 16.7 million colors Secondary: No Touchscreen: Yes capacitive multi touch, accelerometer, and proximity sensor 'and brightness', gyroscope, curved surface.[/li]
- Contacts: Vibracall: Yes Voice Memo: Yes Handsfree: Yes Predictive text: Yes Qwerty Keyboard: Yes (touchscreen)
- MMS: Yes SMS: Yes Email: Yes (pop3, smtp, imap) Instant Msn: Yes Fax: No
- Google Maps Navigation, Digital Compass
- Camera: Yes (Dual) Type Camera: 5.0 MP + VGA Resolution Photos: 2592?1944 Video Recording: Yes Video Resolution: WVGA at 30 fps Camera options: video, auto focus, touch focus, LED flash, geo tagging, digital zoom Video call : Yes
Motorola Droid Razr MAXX 4G
Motorola was definitely something to prove with the Droid RAZR MAXX. Longer battery life with 4G LTE in a slim package. This device comes with long lasting battery life with 3300 mAh battery which offers 21 hours talk time and along with this device comes with 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Advanced display with dual core 1.2 Ghz processor. With this device you can download and upload speed very speed through 4G LTE internet access.
Feature of this device:
- Android 2.3.4 (upgradeable to 4.0 ICS)
- 4G LTE
- 4.3 "540 x 960 QHD screen
- 3300 mAh battery (1700mAh vs)
- 21.50 hours of talk time (vs. 12.5)
- 15.8 days standby (vs. 8.5 days)
- 8MP rear camera w / 1080p Video
- Front house HD camera
- Remote Wipe, Pin lock, and the government grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, voice & video chat conferences
- 16GB internal 16GB Micro SD Card
- OMAP4430 Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 0.35 "(8.99mm) thickness (vs 0.28" (7.1mm))
- 5.11 oz (145g) (vs 4.48 ounces (127 grams))
Motorola Droid Bionic 4G
The Motorola Droid Bionic 4G has 1 GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 16 gigs total memory plus a slot for a 16 GB microSD (can be changed to 32). The main 8 megapixel camera shoots Full HD-video, and anterior chamber VGA. Beside this device compatible with Webtop (for work on a TV or monitor), you can connect a QWERTY keyboard. This device also has 8 megapixels camera and recording 720p HD video. Although the unit can play 1080p HD video…
HTC Droid Incredible 2
U.S. operator Verizon Wireless released Smartphone HTC Droid Incredible 2. This device has candy bar with a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen Super LCD. The Smartphone is built on a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and the second generation running the operating system Android 2.2 interface HTC Sense. The device is comes with 8 megapixel camera on the back side, and has dual LED flash that can shoot 720p video, and recognize faces in a frame and the front 1.3 megapixel camera. Conventional to modern smartphones Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS are also available for new items. Plus, there is support for DLNA transfer of media content on your home network.
This device available for 199$, the quality touchscreen with WVGA 480 × 800, and a 1GHz processor MSM8655 qualcomm Snapdragon with 768MB of RAM, but 4GB of storage, this new version is compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 and EDR, and a powerful 8 megapixel camera capable of recording 720p HD, offering the possibility of making several applications at once, another remarkable aspect of this HTC Smartphone is its 1.3 megapixel front camera ideal for video calling, and all thanks to their capacity, since it incorporates a 1450mAh battery .