Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to download and update to Nokia Browser 2.0 in my Nokia S40 devices

How to download and update to Nokia Browser 2.0 in my Nokia S40 devices

Hi, am having 2 Nokia S40 mobiles, i.e. Nokia Asha 300 and Nokia C3-00. Usually I use these phones for music and browsing purpose. Recently I heard that Nokia has update their default browser to version 2.0. I only use Opera when I use to be on WiFI. I prefer using this browser as my default browser when am on Network GPRS. So, I just wanted to know from where can I download and how can I update my browser to Nokia Browser 2.0 ? Please let me know.

Re: How to download and update to Nokia Browser 2.0 in my Nokia S40 devices

Updating apps in Nokia devices has never been hectic. You can do it is just few steps. Anyways, here what you need to do is, simply launch Ovi store on your devices, Search for “Nokia Browser” and click on Download. That’s it. Mobile will start downloading and installing itself. Once done, close OVI store and launch your browser.

Re: How to download and update to Nokia Browser 2.0 in my Nokia S40 devices

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Updating apps in Nokia devices has never been hectic. You can do it is just few steps. Anyways, here what you need to do is, simply launch Ovi store on your devices, Search for “Nokia Browser” and click on Download. That’s it. Mobile will start downloading and installing itself. Once done, close OVI store and launch your browser.
    Thanks for the info mate. That’s the most easy way to install or update your apps on nokia Device. In case you want to do the same from from your PC you can do it with steps mentioned below.

You can download Nokia Browser 2.0 to your PC. Move it to your mobile via cable or Bluetooth. Run it to install and you are done.

Now if you are think how to download Apps from Ovi Store to your PC, I’ll tell you. Launch Ovi Store on any of your PC browser. Sign in with your ID and password. Browser to the app you want to download. Here you need to do bit tweaking in the Address bar. Just Add ‘Download’ after the app ID. See the image below: