Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New OTA Update 1.28.401.9 Rolled out for HTC One X Battery life and other fixes

New OTA Update 1.28.401.9 Rolled out for HTC One X Battery life and other fixes

HTC has recently rolled out the first OTA (Over-the-Air) Update for its one of the best selling smartphone, HTC One X. According to the company, this new update fixes many issues including Batter life. Users can now get the update v1.28.401.9 by simply going to 'Settings > About > Software Updates' on their mobile. This firmware was released world wide but if any user is using Network-Branded One X, than he will need to wait until his operator approve this update.

The major fixes covered with update 1.28.401.9 are such as Overheating, battery life, few hardware problems and unsteadiness of HTC Sense feature. Few other bugs like distorted text and icons missing from the notification bar are also fixed in this OTA. The update is just 30MB in size, better be connected on Wifi network while updating the same.

Re: New OTA Update 1.28.401.9 Rolled out for HTC One X Battery life and other fixes

Hello Friend, thanks for posting this info. Its really a great news for One X users, including me.

I would like to know can i grap this Update if my One X is Rooted ? I mean will it be compatible with rooted device as well ?