Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nokia C7 display issues after updating to Symbian Anna

Nokia C7 display issues after updating to Symbian Anna

There is some problem with my Nokia C7-00 since I upgraded to Symbian Anna. Problem is that some times (note it, sometimes, not always) I cannot change color of my display. It is stuck on White and bit cream. Also many a times its brightness gets lower though it is kept on high settings. I tried hard reset on the device but yet the problem exists the same. There is no good result. Do you guys have any idea about fixing these problems?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Nokia C7 display issues after updating to Symbian Anna

One possibility is that there is fault in C6 display. If your Nokia c6 is in warranty period then ask for replacement from Nokia service center.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
    One possibility is that there is fault in C6 display. If your Nokia c6 is in warranty period then ask for replacement from Nokia service center.
    Thanks for the reply mate…but as I said in my post above, problem occurs sometimes only, not always. How can I make that service center guys realize that my phone has the problem. It should occur in front of them to make them believe, right?

Yes you are right. They wont believe until they see it from their eyes because its very strange problem. Anyways, as you said the problem started after upgrading to Anna, I think there might have been some problem while doing firmware upgrade. Hence, I’ll suggest you to please reinstall the firmware again. Also make sure that you are using the latest version of Nokia Software Updater while doing this again. It will help.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer View Post
    Yes you are right. They wont believe until they see it from their eyes because its very strange problem. Anyways, as you said the problem started after upgrading to Anna, I think there might have been some problem while doing firmware upgrade. Hence, I’ll suggest you to please reinstall the firmware again. Also make sure that you are using the latest version of Nokia Software Updater while doing this again. It will help.
    Thanks sameer.. I’ll try that. Good suggestion. Will let you know the result.

I think firmware upgrade will also fix the problem you mentioned about brightness. But just for testing, why don’t you try reducing brightness of the screen, set your device in Power Saver mode. You can do this by going to

Menu > Settings > Settings > General > Personalization > Display > Brightness > Change and adjust the slider between Dark and Bright.