Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Flash Videos not working on Samsung galaxy Y, how to install Adobe flash 11

Flash Videos not working on Samsung galaxy Y, how to install Adobe flash 11

Hey guys, need some help. I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, itís a good budget phone in Android lin-up. I loved it. But there is one problem, whenever I play any video from youtube or any flash content, it wont work. I tried to install the same from Google play but that doesnít seems to work.

What should I do ? Am I making any mistake while installing the same ? Please help, I want streaming videos on my device.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Flash Videos not working on Samsung galaxy Y, how to install Adobe flash 11

Well I donít know why it is not working on android webkit browser or Opera but it will work on UC browser, and here are the steps for installing the same:

• Download Adobe Flash Player v11.0.1.153 armv6 and UC Browser
    • Now Install Adobe Flash Player 11 and restart your device.
    • When you come back after reboot, now Install UC Browser
    • Adjust the settings of the UC browser, allow flash content and make the default browsing to PC mode or full mode

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I tried to install the same from Google play but that doesn’t seems to work.

What should I do ? Am I making any mistake while installing the same ? Please help, I want streaming videos on my device.
    I guess you might me making some mistake while installation, because I tried installing Adobe Flash from Google Play and it worked on my galaxy y. but I have something similar problem. After installing the flash, flash videos started working on my UC Browser but not working with android webkit browser or Opera.

For your problem, I should say that you must try installing the flash again. And for my problem, hope someone will help for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    After installing the flash, flash videos started working on my UC Browser but not working with android webkit browser or Opera.
    In order to make Flash work with youy Android WebKit browser, you will need to upgrade your exisiting rom to some new custom rom, for example bencect dev or infected rom. Your you should try with Cyanogen Mod. See the tutorial here for installing the same.

making Adobe Flash 11 work with any Android Mobile including Galaxay Y is not so difficult. Check out the video tutorial here: