Thread: Facebook issue on Microsoft Edge, Windows 10

Facebook issue on Microsoft Edge, Windows 10

I find some sites not working well on windows 10. I am having issue with using Facebook in Microsoft Edge Browser. When I open that I can see certain notification on the top side. When I click on that, the page just keeps on rolling. And it does not display any kind of message on the same later on.

I had tried a lot to fix this thing but it is not working. I am quite sure that there is some issue with the browser. Because the same thing is working very well on my mobile phone. But when it comes to using the same on Edge browser it is not helping at all.

Re: Facebook issue on Microsoft Edge, Windows 10

I am having similar issue with mobile phone with Windows 10. I am having a Lumia device and when I am trying to use facebook app on that it is not working fine.

I am not able to understand the reason behind the same. I think there is some bug in windows 10 and yet this is not resolved by Microsoft. There is no update yet provided for the same. There are not many users reporting the issue.

So there are changes that only one some system there are people having issues with opening social networking accounts. You can try testing out the same on some other browser like Google Chrome.

Re: Facebook issue on Microsoft Edge, Windows 10

Yes it is some kind of browser based issue due to which you are unable to view the pages clearly. And sometime the issue is also with Facebook. So keeping multiple browsers in your system would help you more in resolving the issue. Sometime it does happen when you try to open a page it does not load well and give you an error. All you can do is shift your browser to something else. Google chrome or Firefox both are free and have no issues with social networking sites. There is no solution for the problem you are facing. You have to shift the browser to something else.