Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Best Gaming Console in 2012

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which is the Best Gaming Console to buy in 2012

Which is the Best Gaming Console to buy in 2012

Hi, I created this poll just to know which is the best Gaming Consoles according to you guys considering the type of games releasing this year, 2012. I am a huge addict of Vode Games and have played 100s of games till now on PC. Now am planning to buy consoles like PS3 or Xbox. So I just wanted to know which is your favorite gaming console which you usually like to play with?

Please give your thoughts and votes for the best console according to you. This will really help me lot to decide. Thanks for all your efforts.

Re: Which is the Best Gaming Console to buy in 2012

I love to play games on Nintendo Wii. It offers lots of features which makes it more interesting. It is 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long. . The new controller showcases a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle pads. It removes the obstacle between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into the video game. It contains a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus. Up to four Wii Remote controllers can be connected at same time. The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the famous Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii Balance Board.

Nintendo has been my favorite. I think Nintendo DS lite is the best for playing games. As per the features it offers a dual screen which enhances the gameplay. It contains LCD display showing 262,144 colors, at 256 x 192 pixel resolution. It comes with preinstalled software called PictoChat . it is 3 inches and weight Approx. 7.6 ounces. It can browse internet also. It allows us to play nintendo games and Game Boy Advance games like Ram racing, power rangers Samurai, Gremlins Gizmo, victorious arts debut, alwin and the chipmunks, dagedar, beyblade: metal masters, etc.

It is said that big things come in small packages. The Sony PlayStation Portable(PSP) is a powerful gaming device and has compact and stylish design; it offers a whole lot of mobile fun with its music, video and gaming abilities. The world’s most popular handheld just got better it now features an advanced LCD. You can see movies and music in this great gadget. You can also access any photos. You are allowed to browse internet too. It comes for Rs.7,990. Various games can be played in this gaming device like Heroes of Ruin, RESIDENT EVIL: Revelations, FIFA Soccer 12, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Tetris, on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by raone View Post
    It is said that big things come in small packages. The Sony PlayStation Portable(PSP) is a powerful gaming device and has compact and stylish design; it offers a whole lot of mobile fun with its music, video and gaming abilities. The world’s most popular handheld just got better it now features an advanced LCD. You can see movies and music in this great gadget. You can also access any photos. You are allowed to browse internet too. It comes for Rs.7,990. Various games can be played in this gaming device like Heroes of Ruin, RESIDENT EVIL: Revelations, FIFA Soccer 12, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Tetris, on and on.
    You are correct friend. But my favorite gaming console is PS3. With the PlayStation Move motion controller in your hand, start becoming the star of the show, the hero at the centre of the battle or the sportsman with the skills to make the opposition stop and stare. Move motion controller, the innovative new controller for PlayStation 3 that's wireless is sleek in design and incredibly easy to use.

You see your actions instantly replicated on-screen in glorious High Definition with great accuracy as you use the controller to become part of the action in ways you never ever imagined. Use the controller in with the PlayStation Eye camera for genuine augmented reality experiences as you control your actions with your voice as well as your body. The motion controller comes with a secure wrist strap for extra comfort.

Did you guys forgot Xbox? It has sleek look, 250GB hard drive, built in Wi-Fi, and whisper quiet operation, the new Xbox 360 brings you all the best in gaming and entertainment. Xbox 360 consoles and accessories are built for fun. It is the right console for you and it comes with great accessories for maximum gaming enjoyment. Pick the accessories and storage options that are right for you and jump into the Xbox 360 experience. Xbox 360 contains wireless headsets, controllers, chatpads, cables, and more. Get the most out of your gaming experience and gameplay.

I do love playing games on PS3, Xbox 360 but I think PC is the best for playing games. I do have PS3 as well as Xbox at my home but the most I enjoyed games on is MY PC. It has a keyboard that offers you lots of controls that can be faster than that of xbox or PS3. We can also connect joystick to USB to play the game. They all act as controllers of the game. We can easily control our gameplay through them. We can add any game with any capacity we can install it and play.

Quote Originally Posted by !!Master!! View Post
    I do love playing games on PS3, Xbox 360 but I think PC is the best for playing games. I do have PS3 as well as Xbox at my home but the most I enjoyed games on is MY PC. It has a keyboard that offers you lots of controls that can be faster than that of xbox or PS3.
    I too agree with your Master. PC is the way to go for the best gaming experience. but you just need custom build for such great gaming experience and it requires a skilled gamer.