Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is it correct time to buy a Blu Ray Drive for your PC ?

Is it correct time to buy a Blu Ray Drive for your PC ?

I donít have a blue ray drive for my computer but I am going to buy the blue ray drive this year , before buying it I want to know how many you have a blue ray player or going to buy one within this year.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Is it correct time to buy a Blu Ray Drive for your PC ?

I have a Samsung SH-B083L blue ray drive and the BD drive was really great it can play blue disc and able to record to CDs and DVDs. This BD drive really read disc very fast and the most important thing of this device is that it includes DVD burner with the blue ray reader so with this you no need to buy separate DVD burner.if you are going to buy one in this year then i would like to recommend you to buy this drive.

[quote author=Hartley link=topic=623.msg1424#msg1424 date=1334324743]
    I donít have a blue ray drive for my computer but I am going to buy the blue ray drive this year , before buying it I want to know how many you have a blue ray player or going to buy one within this year.
    [/quote]

I also doesnít have a blue ray drive on my PC and I am missing this drive at the time of backup of my personal data as blue ray disc can hold up to 50GB of data and to use blue ray disc for backup my data I need blue ray writer drive on my computer which I havenít but within this year I am going to buy a blue ray drive for my PC.

Currently I donít have blue ray drive on my computer but I would definitely buy one this year because I cannot use blue ray disc on my computer and I am really missing the full HD audio/video experience of blue ray discs while watching movies on my computer.

I donít have a blue ray drive on my computer and I doesnít use blue ray disc and I heard that the blue ray drive are very expensive and right now I canít afford it to buy one . I wonít buy blue ray drive until it becomes affordable and also the blue ray disc are difficult to get so when the disk easily get available in the market then I will think to buy but not now after sometime.

I donít have a blue ray drive for my PC but I have recently bought Panasonic blue ray player and blue ray drive for my PS3 and I am enjoying the blue ray disc on my Panasonic blue ray player so I doesnít need it for my PC and I think I donít buy it in future also.

[quote author=bharat link=topic=623.msg1425#msg1425 date=1334324762]
    I have a Samsung SH-B083L blue ray drive and the BD drive was really great it can play blue disc and able to record to CDs and DVDs. This BD drive really read disc very fast and the most important thing of this device is that it includes DVD burner with the blue ray reader so with this you no need to buy separate DVD burner.if you are going to buy one in this year then i would like to recommend you to buy this drive.
    [/quote]

I have a blue ray discs but I doesnít have a blue ray drive on my computer as I cannot use blue ray disc with my DVD player as well as on my pc but I donít know whether I am going to buy a new one or not.