Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: My Toshiba L755 keeps freezing.

My Toshiba L755 keeps freezing.

One of my friends is using Toshiba satellite L755-S244. From last couple of weeks he is getting some problem with his laptop. I dont have laptop hence I donít have any idea about troubleshooting hence I came here. Hope you guys will help me. Anyways, the problem in every 15 to 20 minutes interval his keyboard and touchpad stops responding. In next few minutes entire laptop gets freezed. The only way to fix it is to restart the laptop. Is there any to come out of this ?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: My Toshiba L755 keeps freezing.

Did you try restoring the laptop to factory settings? If not try it. If you still keep facing the same problem, simply download and install latest drivers from Toshiba. Also install the updates from Windows Update. It will be fixed.

Along with updating the drivers and all, make sure your laptop is not getting overheated. Sometimes what happen is your processor becomes so heat that it starts lagging or freezing. There may be so much dust in your fans or vents. Have you heard about silicon grease? There may be chances of grease in between CPU and cooling module that a reason computer becomes over heat and then freezes.

Quote Originally Posted by Intekhab View Post
    One of my friends is using Toshiba satellite L755-S244. From last couple of weeks he is getting some problem with his laptop. I dont have laptop hence I don’t have any idea about troubleshooting hence I came here. Hope you guys will help me. Anyways, the problem in every 15 to 20 minutes interval his keyboard and touchpad stops responding. In next few minutes entire laptop gets freezed. The only way to fix it is to restart the laptop. Is there any to come out of this ?
    Freezing can also be the cause of unnecessary or junk files or Softwares in your system. If you have such type of unnecessary software just uninstall all those stuffs. Also remove unnecessary files from your system just like a temp files and %temp% files. In order to remove these files you have to just click on start button in run type “TEMP” you will get, select Entire file and delete it. Repeat procedure once again for “%temp%”. One more thing you can do is right click on c drive and click on “disk Cleanup”.

I would suggest you ensure your battery charge. Sometimes what happen is low energy will reduce the power of processor as a result of this some program gets freeze and potentially it will try to shut down your laptop. If you have antivirus in your system just scan your entire system so that malicious, spyware, adware program get rid from system. In addition, always run only those applications which are important for you and close all programs which are not needed. Upgrade your ram because RAM plays important role in system. It will show you direct effect on your performance.