Thread: Cannot update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240

Cannot update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240

I had tried a lot to update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240 but the same keeps on failing and I am unable to find any fix for the same.

Right now the tablet is working on the latest 10162 build. But when I try to do the same it keeps on failing and I am unable to find any fix for the same. I had tried testing the same but cannot find any proper working solution for the same. What can be the reason here. The updates showed me more than 70% of completion but it keeps on failing.

I want some help here through which I can install this and get the latest features.

Re: Cannot update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    I had tried a lot to update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240 but the same keeps on failing and I am unable to find any fix for the same.
    There are many people who are complaining about TH1 Professional 10240 update. And it is not stable nor it is working properly. I think you have to wait back unless a proper update is provide. In some system it is working well, but in some it is not working. This is a bit issue with the update. I had also tried installing this on my Windows 8 laptop but it is not responding and not working.

I want some help here to resolve the issue. I had tried testing this number of time and I had also restarted it but this is not working. So better wait for the fix.

Re: Cannot update Surface Pro to TH1 Professional 10240

There are few things you can try to resolve the issue. You can start with working on the system settings to resolve the issue. Like turning off the antivirus for some time. Check that if there is any update pending and stuck and due to that you are unable to get any output. You have to fix Windows Update which can also be the cause of issue. You can try running Windows update tool fix that you can download from Microsoft. And after running that you can fix the problem. Just turn off antivirus and try once and see whether it works or not.