Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Issues faced after installing TH1 Professional 10240

Issues faced after installing TH1 Professional 10240

TH1 Professional 10240 is out and available for people to download. I can also see the notification in my system. But I want to know that is there any issue anyone is facing after installing this. The update is provided on all platforms that include tablet and Smartphone also.

I am having a Surface tablet and before adding the update want to know that whether it is giving out any kind of error or it mess up with the system. The current OS is working very well and there is no issue with that. If everything is fine then I will also go ahead with the update.

Re: Issues faced after installing TH1 Professional 10240

Quote Originally Posted by Bahula View Post
    TH1 Professional 10240 is out and available for people to download. I can also see the notification in my system. But I want to know that is there any issue anyone is facing after installing this. The update is provided on all platforms that include tablet and Smartphone also.

I am having a Surface tablet and before adding the update want to know that whether it is giving out any kind of error or it mess up with the system. The current OS is working very well and there is no issue with that. If everything is fine then I will also go ahead with the update.
    Well I had done this on a pc. At start there were so many bugs. I was unable to get this installed properly. I tried a lot to fix this thing but it did not helped. But it got resolved on its own.

I restarted the pc a number of times and then finally it started working and there is no issue with that. After adding the update I can see new features. There are no major changes but this RTM version is bit more stable.

If there are bugs then surely people will report. For the performance thing I do not find any major increase or decrease the system is just working as it was before.

Re: Issues faced after installing TH1 Professional 10240

Well it depends on different system. Like in my case when I had updated to TH1 Professional 10240 I started getting a lot of issue that I am unable to resolve till yet. For example after that the system took a really long time to open. Then a few applications in the pc is not working. T

he best example I can give is about is Windows Photo Viewer. It is not working at all and I am unable to find any replacement for the same. Some of my apps is also not working. I had tried clicking on them and it does not respond. I am thinking on re-installing the old build back.