Thread: How to Fix browser redirection and push notification

How to Fix browser redirection and push notification

After adding free apps it is quiet not easy to deal with the browser redirections that are very common and very annoying. I had tried testing out some apps that can simply stop this but it is not helping out much. I want some help to stop this things.

Recently I had installed a free pattern lock on the device that is not helping. I am getting a big ad on the front screen and I always accidentally tap on the same. I want some way through which I can block this.

Re: How to Fix browser redirection and push notification

Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    Recently I had installed a free pattern lock on the device that is not helping. I am getting a big ad on the front screen and I always accidentally tap on the same. I want some way through which I can block this.
    Well it is very common that you get a lot of ads an push notification if you keep installing in your device. When you see such advertisements in your device this simply means that you have a app installed that an application that has Push Notification is in it. And that is why you are getting constant notification about the same. This is a kind of spam that is very annoying and it is not easy to remove also. You have to remove that app to get rid of the same. Even if you are using any kind anti-malware then also it is not going to work. So that would be a kind of issue.

Re: How to Fix browser redirection and push notification

These are very annoying advertising. But there are some nice addons that would help you in resolving the issue. You can use those apps inorder to simply protect your device from too much advertisement. You can use apps like Addons Detector or Airpush Detector.

You can also try using Ad Network Detector that works in the similar way and does not give you much issue. So here you have to use a effective app that can help you to protect your device from too many ads. It is always good to avoid using free apps. They are having too much malware in them.