Thread: Open Office files do not open in Firefox 38

Re: Open Office files do not open in Firefox 38

Just check that if you have the Open Office browser plug-in in the browser. And also if you are having Open Office just checks that you have the most recent version. So that you donít face issue while uploading them on the cloud. It wonít be an issue if you are planning to update your browser to a new version. Because it is going to work well. I am also doing the same but most of my files are in the form of .doc format. I can read them and modify them quiet easily online. And there is no issue with that. I am editing them on in Firefox.

Open Office files do not open in Firefox 38

I am using Firefox as my default web browser. And it is working really fine. Just recently I had upgraded to Firefox 38 and now I am facing issue with the update. I am not able to figure out what really happen. When I try to open any rtf file which I had created in open office in Google Drive I am getting errors.

This all happen after Firefox 38 upgrade and all of the sudden my files does not open. I am also getting constant new notification about the next update but I do not want to go ahead with hat. I am not able to edit a copy of document on the browser. Want some help.

Re: Open Office files do not open in Firefox 38

Just this one. If you are having Open Office installed on your system. Launch open office and then go in the Tools second. There you will find Options. Go in that and then click on Internet. Here you will have to find the Browser Plugins just locate it and then click on Display Documents in Browser.

You will get a view whether it is working well or not. You can remove browser if you want completely and installed a new version in your system. You might be using an old one due to which you are facing issue.