Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Very high CPU usage from Services.exe Process

Very high CPU usage from Services.exe Process

hello everyone i have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and my system working fine without any issue but recently i have found Services.exe Process using high CPU and i have tried the lots of steps to solve this issue but nothing helped me to solve mine issue. i have also found there are multiple Services.exe Process running in task manager. i have scanned with the AVG antivirus but nothing found. so can anyone suggest me what should i do or is Services.exe Process takes high CPU usage. thanks in advance...

Re: Very high CPU usage from Services.exe Process

hello yes i have got the same issue with my system and i have tried below things on mine system and i have managed to solve mine issue. The Services.exe Process is an integrity part of operating system and the Services.exe Process shows about service of microsoft. normally Services.exe Process not an virus process. i would like to suggest you to make install the third party software called ComboFix on your system and after that let me know your getting the issue. i have downloaded the ComboFix from official site and after that installed mine system. through i have solved mine issue..

Re: Very high CPU usage from Services.exe Process

By looking at your issue i think your facing virus issue. this process might be virus and so i would like to suggest you to make scan your system with good Antivirus like MSI, Kaspersky etc on your system and after that you can find out whether this process virus or not. To fix this temporarily i would like to suggest you to go through the below steps:

First make click on the start and after that click on the run. now on the run type: taskmgr and after that click on ok button. now you will get the task manager and under that go to the process tab, now here make right click on the Services.exe and after that select the end process. now once you close the all Services.exe process, close the task manger and now you're Services.exe process will get closed for sometime..