Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Which is a the best phone

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Android vs. iPhone vs. Windows Phone 7

Android vs. iPhone vs. Windows Phone 7

I am planning to buy a new Smartphone but I am not able to make out which smart phone should I go for should I go for any Android phone or iPhone or any Windows Phone 7. I am really very much confused. It would be very helpful if anyone over here can help me out with this query. I would love to see some users who use this phone can comment in here. Thank you in advance.

Re: Android vs. iPhone vs. Windows Phone 7

IPhone is a pretty sleek Smartphone developed by Apple. Apple develops the operating system (OS) for the iPhone itself and is called IOS. The IPhone are the only phones with IOS, but by the commercial success of the iPhone were interesting for developers to create applications and publish it in the App store from Apple. An iPhone 4 is available from € 850.

Windows Phone 7 Microsoft wants to compete again with the iPhone and Android. A phone with Windows Mobile was widely used by business customers and with the advent of Windows Phone 7 is also given to consumers with the convenience of control, social networking and a marketplace where you can download applications for your Windows Phone 7.

Android is an Operating System by Google designed to make a step in the mobile market. The platform is being used by manufacturers like Sony Ericsson, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola and Acer. Google Android is the fastest growing mobile OS in the market and is increasingly used by developers to develop applications. Like the iPhone app store has an Android Market where you can download the applications.

The interface of Windows Phone declares it’s innovative, composed of colored panels that can hold everything you want. Photos, contacts, maps and links to any application. It can also change colors. The interface is certainly innovative when compared to Windows Mobile 6.5 but it is still too stiff compared to Android. Android on the interface you created.

In 2010 the order was in the lead with 44.2%, Symbian, Nokia with majority hardly on the brink, while Android stood in fourth place. In 2011, this ranking is completely reversed, with Android to 36%, followed by Symbian to 27.40%, 16.80% to a good IOS, RIM (Blackberry) to 12.90%. Lagging behind the disappointing Microsoft systems with only 3.60% of the market. Analyzing the new Tablet market, Gartner notes that Apple is destined to rule until at least 2015. While generating the sector will experience exponential growth, which will see sales fluctuate from the current 17 million units to the future of 70 million units this year.