Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Solar charger application not working in Android Smartphone

Solar charger application not working in Android Smartphone

Hello i have HTC smartphone and i have bought this recently. Everything working properly, recently i have installed application called solar charger from android market or google play. This application will charge our phone without electriecity and i tested this application but i have found this application not working at all. This application consuming lots of battery insteaded charging. So does anyone faced this issue... Please help me out how to fix this issue.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Solar charger application not working in Android Smartphone

Hello i am not facing any issue with my mobile phone. i have installed this application Today and i have found my mobile phone charging without any issue. i have HTC S and i had 60% charging and after starting this application my Charging went to 65%. i really like this application, i think there might be something wrong without your app and you should check your application....

Re: Solar charger application not working in Android Smartphone

Actually guys i too download this software today itself as one of my friend told me about this application which can be easily downloaded from Android market (Google play). I am using Samsung Galaxy S 2 actually when i searched in the market about this application i came to know there are many such kind of application with name of Solar Charge. So i downloaded 3 different application to check if it works or not. One was named as Solar Battery, and the other two are Solar Charger. When I started the first application it was saying that i need to keep the phone in such a way that the screen is facing the sun. And one of the solar charger application said that it has to be shake as by shaking the phone it would create a kinetic energy and the mobile will get charge and the third application was like if it is kept in the dark place it said the place is very dark you need to go near the place where there is good light. SO i took my phone in sunlight. But let me tell you there was no effect in the battery as all three where showing that it is charging but my battery was just losing it charge very fast. So as per me this are not the good solar charge application.