Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Are the Graphics on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii same ?

Are the Graphics on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii same ?

I already have a PS3 at my home and am planning to buy a Nintendo 3DS console. I have been through Nintendo Wii earlier. Recently heard from few people that there is no difference in Graphics of 3DS and Wii. Is that true ? I mean 3DS is a new console and upgraded version. There should be some difference in both of these consoles, right ?

Also let me know what are features involved in the nintendo 3ds. Any help will be appreciated.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Are the Graphics on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii same ?

First of all you are welcome to this forums. As per your question, i would say that Nintendo 3ds is one of the best consoles from Nintendo. The most marketable feature of this console is itís ability to display 3D image. So how exactly does the Nintendo 3DS project Image without requiring the player. You can compare between the 2d and 3d image. I have hear that the graphics in the 3ds are better compared to to the WII.

Who told you that 3DS has the same graphics as Wii ? Thats wrong dude. They are just cool. I have saw some trailer about 3ds. Itís graphics power is awesome. Nintendo 3ds is what youíd called HD handheld think that It will be much better than PSP.

3DS is based on custom PICA200 graphics processor from japanese didgital media professionals . These consoles are available in 2 different types of screen with high resolution. Screen resolution about 800*240 pixels that is able to produce an autosteroscopic three-dimensional effect using parallax barrier display. It has so many types of feature just like camera,activity log,Augmented reality , Backward compatibility, virtual console service,video content,Internet browser,circle pad pro.