Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Windows 10 Upgrade not accepting GPU driver

Windows 10 Upgrade not accepting GPU driver

I lost the GPU drivers while uprading to Windows 10. And I am not able to find any solution for the same.

While searching, it seems like there is no drivers available for Windows 10 so far. Before when I had installed Windows 8 on my system it usually take the video drivers on its own. But now it is not working at all. The entire screen display is just messed up and it is very blurry. It is quiet annoying to work on now on my PC.

I installed latest Windows update also but it is not working. I am not really sure what GPU my laptop has. Any help would be appreciated.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Windows 10 Upgrade not accepting GPU driver

To fix the issue you will need to answer two questions. First is, you will have to find the model number of your graphics card. And you can easily find that through Cpuz. Second what is the current build you are using in your system. On that basis you can get a more better solution.

You can also easily find the gpu drivers on the basis of your laptop model. Almost all manufacturer offer latest drivers updates on their official site. You just have to download install the same. That would be quick I think. Just check on the official site.

Re: Windows 10 Upgrade not accepting GPU driver

If there is no official support for the gpu on the official manufacturer website then you cannot use that on Windows 10. The current version of Windows 10 is Fstill under development. That means a lot of hardware will not be compatible with that.

So the first thing you must do is go on the hardware manufacturers website and see if there is a Windows 10 compatible drivers download provided or not. Sometime Windows 7 driver will also work well on the same.

Also Windows 10 already compatible with almost all drivers of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.