Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Facebook not loading in Chrome, work properly in other browsers

Facebook not loading in Chrome, work properly in other browsers

Am very frustrated with my Google Chrome browser. Recently i reinstalled my Windows 7 due to some problem., Installed all required softwares and drivers. But the problem i got is with Google Chrome. I kept Chrome as my default browser for all my work. When i sign in to Facebook account on this browser, it wont load properly. It just shows me facebook logo, my notification, in short, it just loads the header and nothing else. I can't see my FB wall. See the image below:

Do you guys have any idea what is the problem ? Am using the latest Chrome version.

Re: Facebook not loading in Chrome, work properly in other browsers

Well, i would just say that you are not the FIRST with this problem. Millions of people using chrome has already faced this problem. Its the Chrome fault. Nothing is wrong with yoiur System, or internet connection or your Facebook Account.

Finally there is no solution yet to solve this FB issue on chrome. You can still try some workaround because many people solved their issues with reinstalling chrome, some had solved issue by clearing browsing data, cache, etcc.. See if it helps you .

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply buddy, but i already tried all that solutions. Even clearing the cache or data dint solved my problem, neither reinstalling the browser.

What else should i try ? Or should i just shift to Firefox or IE as my default browser ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boreanaz View Post
    Thanks a lot for your prompt reply buddy, but i already tried all that solutions. Even clearing the cache or data dint solved my problem, neither reinstalling the browser.
    If you already tried everything and still the problem persists as it is than sadly there is no other solution because its completely Chrome's fault. We should wait and watch, if google can fix this 8)