:-XNow days Dual Sim phone are getting famous and with Dual Sim we can make use of the dual network operators plans. I love Dual sim mobile phone especially android because I love mobile internet connection and on other hand I would like see low call rate. So with dual sim mobile phone I can fulfill everything what I want. Here is some of the best and top Dual SIM Android Phones with Price List in Indian market. You can buy this mobile phone on Indian market right now:

Spice Mi 270

This is one of the best Smartphone in India because this coming out at Rs 2,999 in India. This is also one of best Smartphone with good hardware and low price in world. so I think this is best. As far Spice Mi 270 hardware this comes with 2.8 inches capacitive touchscreen display with dual sim which support GSM + GSM.

Below are features and specs of this smartphone:

• 2.8 inches touchscreen display
• 2 mega pixel camera
• GPRS with EDGE enabled
• Wi Fi tether
• Wi Fi
• 150 Mb internal memory
• Expandable up to 16 GB in size
• Android 2.2 Froyo
• Dual SIM GSM + GSM
• 1000 mAh battery

Spice Mi 270 is priced at Rs 2,999 and if you need cheap dual SIM Android smartphone right now then its Spice Mi 270.

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT S6102

The Galaxy Y DUOS allows the use of two SIM cards at the same time. In addition to optimized accessibility, the concept of the possibility of choosing two different wireless provider and the network coverage. Also possible: the simultaneous use of corporate and private sim, as well as frequent travelers, the cost-saving use a SIM of the destination country. Even otherwise, it makes you the Galaxy Y DUOS easy to stay in touch with others: The compact smartphone offers including direct access to the popular social networks. Google services such as voice search, YouTube, Gmail and others are pre-installed, while other apps on the versatile Download Play offers Google Apps and Samsung coming to the device.

Specficiation of Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT S6102
* 3.14 inches Capacitive touchscreen display
* 832 Mhz processor
* Wi Fi enabled
* 160 MB + 32 GB expandable via Micro SD card
* 3 mega pixel camera
* Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
* Wi Fi tether
* 1300 mAh Lithium ion battery
* 17 hours talk time on 2G network
* 512 MB ROM
* A GPS
* Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass sensors

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512

This innovative device from the critically acclaimed series Galaxy combines the dexterity of a Samsung QWERTY keyboard with a sophisticated dual-sim Android phone. Especially for those who still prefer physical buttons above the touch-typing is an ideal solution. The Android operating system is familiar to many people already a given, but for some people the system with the green doll a bit scary. Nowhere is this need: the new Android (2.3.7) operating system works very easily offers a lot of freedom. What about the myriad apps available? For business use, the Samsung Galaxy Pro Duos Y perfect. Private and business separated because of the dual-SIM functionality. Through a 3G connection (or WiFi), you can always have your files on-the-go viewing. Your own business in your pocket. Keyboard with a touchscreen. Dual-sim, with 3G. The Samsung Galaxy Pro Duos Y makes no compromises and you can profit from it..

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 has the following specs –

* 2.6 inches capacitive touchscreen display
* QWERTY full keypad layout
* 3 mega pixel camera
* Android 2.3 Gingebread OS
* 0.3 mega pixel secondary camera
* Dual SIM GSM + GSM support
* 832 Mhz processor
* 160 Mb internal, 32 GB via micro SD card

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512 is priced at Rs 9500 in India.