Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to earn more medals in Zynga Slingo

How to earn more medals in Zynga Slingo

I honestly do not know how I am ever going to earn enough medals to move to the next stage. I know many of you have done it, but I don't know HOW you've done it! I earn an average of 200,000 - 500,000 points per board played. The highest point requirement on many of the boards is 750,000+! How do you get that many points in one game? I have even CLEARED THE ENTIRE BOARD and not gotten enough points to earn a medal! It's getting so frustrating we only get enough energy for 3 games at a time, and then when I do get to play, there's no way I can earn enough points to get another medal so that I can move on to a new board! Seriously, I've been playing this same set of boards on this save level for over 3 weeks now, and have not been able to earn any more medals. Can anyone share some secrets with me? I won't buy any coins or cash or anything. I just want to be able to play a new level! Perhaps it's not possible without spending real money?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to earn more medals in Zynga Slingo

You need to take advantage of the angel/devil thing when it comes up. Choose 75%, listen to the noise it makes and as it starts to fade, click. Using the sound method, I am able to get the angel about 80% of the time.

Well, the angel/devil thing pops up maybe once every other game or so certainly doesn't pop up in every game, so is there another way to earn more points per game? I see people with millions of points on the scoreboards, and cannot understand how they are able to get such a high score in a single game!

Choose your numbers quickly to get a higher score, get lucky with the devil/angel coin, use the extra balls and the energy balls, and take advantage of the power ups you earn or buy. That's how I do it. Hope that helps.

You don't have to finish one board before going to another board. Flip around and get what you can on your available boards, you can always come back and finish the medals later. Buy the clovers and taunts (angel/devil) to help win levels. I always play as many games as possible without using the energy balls (red balls) until the last game, then I use them all if needed. I rarely buy balls, as I need my gold for powerups. Oh and you can buy powerups while in the game, if you have none, just click the + next to the one needed.