Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Dead spins in Zynga Slingo

Dead spins in Zynga Slingo

I thought that once I ended up getting 12 dead spins that this was just a 1 time only thing but now I'm finding I get anywhere between 10-15 dead spins every game. Why Zynga have created a game when they have no way of winning unless you purchase more spins. I find that this is a bad way of marketing and definitely a bad way to keep players playing. With these odds, Zynga will loose more players than keeping them happy.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Dead spins in Zynga Slingo

My husband and I both play Slingo, and have at least 7+ dead spins in a game. We were both so excited to play Slingo but at this rate i am just about done with it. I have 2 of 5 awards in stage 5 world 1, I have played 120 energy to try and beat it and I still have not, the game just will not let me win. I also have the same thing in stage 6, and it will not let me win on that one. It does the same thing to my husband, a ton of dead spins, and then not letting you win stages. How are we supposed to move forward if the game would let you.

Tired of all these dead spins. I'm getting nowhere fast with this game. It's a real shame too, because I do enjoy playing it. I'm done with Zynga Slingo until they change it. I will just go play it somewhere else, and there are PLENTY of gaming sites that have this. This leaves me back down to playing ONE Zynga game again, Mafia Wars, and that one is only hanging on by a string.

8 dead spins in one game, means 8 wasted balls. This didn't happen with the old Slingo, but the new and 'unimproved' game doesn't have great odds. The spinner spins for 30 to 45 seconds why? To insure there's more dead receipts? Also I can't believe I only get 1 mark for the 5 that show up and this happens most games. I don't think this is the game for me because I almost dread playing it!

I'm over this! I really enjoyed this game in the beginning, and it was no problem to get an occasional dead spin. But I have been on Sugar Rush stage 5 for about a week; I have played it about 15 times, and still have not beat it. What is going on? And I will spend money once in a while if I think a game is worth it, but not like this.