Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Most downloaded games for Nokia C5-05

Most downloaded games for Nokia C5-05

Hello everyone I have got this mobile recently as gift and this working without any issue. I have installed the lots of games and application but I don’t like the all games, so I just need to know what are the most famous and downloaded games for Nokia C5-05. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue… thanks in advance.

Re: Most downloaded games for Nokia C5-05

Hello I have got this mobile phone and I have installed the Need for Speed Shift game recently, this is the one of the best game and I like to play this game. Good graphics and I think this is one of the best racing game..

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010, create your own fighter from scratch and entered into legend facing Superstars of Smackdown, Raw and ECW. The look of your Superstar, unlock new clothes, accessories, tattoos and typical moves. Skills in combat and show them what you're made of! Moreover, adopting the role of your favorite WWE Superstar and participates in meetings Exhibition customizable for a while 'fast action. Fighting on the go has never looked so good!

I am also looking for the best game for this phone and I have found Tekken Free best game and you can download this game from Nokia Store, Tekken Mobile allows spectacular fights and funny characters of Tekken. The first game in history, action-packed battles and astonishing models proposed for advanced mobile phones.

Medal of Honor 2011 is one of the best games for your mobile. Medal of Honor: Airborne is a first person shooter of the highest quality. Offers the perspective of a paratrooper from the sky you should throw in the midst of raging battles, Medal of Honor: Airborne takes you back in World War II. This time in the shoes of a soldier, paratrooper, who at the beginning of each mission may end up somewhat 'wherever it happens, driven by the wind and a parachute uncontrollable. Sometimes you land in quiet areas, but often you can end up in a hostile, or even in the midst of a battle already begun.

If you like the action game then I would like to suggest you to download the Assassin's Creed II and this game can downloaded at Nokia store. Features of the game Assassin's Creed 2 (Assassins Creed 2):
    • 9 different tasks: murder, escape, rescue friends and common people;
    • Exciting gameplay: free movement in the cities and vertical scrolling flying;
    • Discover the beautiful town of Renaissance Italy: Venice, Florence and Forli;
    • select weapons from enemies, hide and use a variety of weapons;
    • Use your skills to people to help you cope with the soldiers.