Few months ago at Consumer Electronics Show, Sony unveils Xperia S that is an Android Smartphone powered by 1.5GHz dual-core processor. Sony now announced that they will release it in India on April 10th. It runs on Gingerbread at present and will get the Ice Cream Sandwich update in future. In addition, it features brilliant HD experience with a 12 MP rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for interactive video-calling, Exmor R CMOS sensor. Xperia S further have a 3D panoramic sweep feature.
The best feature I liked about this Android Smartphone is its storage capacity that makes it one of the hottest smartphone for this year. It has 32GB of internal memory with external MicroSD card capacity. It also features unlimited music, unlimited video, Playstation app and many more. Yet the actual price is unknown but its expected approximately 34,000 INR.
Check out Specs and Features of Sony Xperia S:
• Android 2.3 operating system upgradeable to android 4.0
• 4.3 inch (1280×720) pixels 16,777,216 colour TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
• Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor
• Adreno 220 GPU
1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
• 12 megapixel camera with autofocus and led flash
• HD Video recording 1080p@30fps
• NFC Compatible
• Internal storage 32GB and no support for external memory, 1GB RAM
• Supported 2G network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
• Supported 3G network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100LT26i
• Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery
• Micro sim card
• Adobe flash support, TV launcher, HDMI port, java support, A-GPS support and GLONASS.