Thread: Casings upgrade confusion for Amd system

Casings upgrade confusion for Amd system

My current cpu case is very old and I am thinking for going for a upgrade. But I am unable to find a decent option. I want an upgrade suggestion for AMD system. I am having an AMD FX series system which has 3 hard drives. I want to add a new drive of 3TB and it looks the current one is having no space. Also there is lots of dust and the case fans are not working so well. I am looking for some help here to find a reasonable case. A mid tower one with cable management.

Re: Casings upgrade confusion for Amd system

The best place to find upgrades is eBay. There you can find ample of decent case which you can use for your current system. According to me if you are having a gaming pc then going for a full tower is lot more recommended.

Because there you get option to add various things and it is also easy to use. But if you need something in budget then try to find Deepcool Tesseract. This one is a nice looking case with good design. It comes for some Rs.3000.

Re: Casings upgrade confusion for Amd system

You must try something under Coolermaster. They have a good series which will help you to get better upgrades. There are ample of them which you can buy. One which I will suggest you is Corsair CC-9011052.

This case is a nice that brings you all features you need and also comes under a budget price of Rs.5100. It is a onetime upgrade solution. You can add around 5 hard drives in this. I don't think it would be worth to go for cheaper one.