Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nokia Asha 303 Top Internet applications

Nokia Asha 303 Top Internet applications

Hello I have bought this new Smartphone recently and I am looking for the new and best internet application for Asha 303, by default I have Nokia browser and some game. So can anyone suggest me other best internet application for this device. Thanks in advance…

Re: Nokia Asha 303 Top Internet applications

Opera Mini web browser best internet application for your mobile phone:
    Opera Mini web browser

Opera Mini web browser for mobile devices to compress the web pages on the server side, reducing to one-tenth of a normal browser the amount of data transferred. Therefore a fast read, you have the advantage of being able to save data transfer rates.

Unique features Opera Mini include:
    ► Speed: up to 6 times faster, especially in slow or congested networks.
    ► Cost: Traffic compression up to 90%.
    ► Speed Dial: Access to your favorite sites in one touch.
    ► Visual tab: Quick access and easy switching between multiple open pages.
    ► Opera Link: Synchronize bookmarks and Speed Dial links to a computer or another mobile phone.

Main Features:
    - Opera Mini is adopted as a new interface that considers the operability of the mobile device. The elegant design was ahead of the curve.
    - Pinch zoom operation, by pinch-out, in a smooth panning, you can enjoy an intuitive web surfing.
    - You can synchronize with Opera Link handsets and computers and other items, such as bookmarks, Speed ​​Dial.
    - The standard because it supports Facebook and Twitter, the web content is easy to share with other users.
    - You can download Opera Mobile Store to access the speed dial from Opera Mini, a variety of games and free applications.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 Top Internet applications

Hello I have installed the UC Browser for my mobile and I think this one best internet application for the Nokia mobile phone. UC Browser will save over 90% of the traffic due to compression technology pages. Stable access to the Internet Own machinery Free-link provides a stable wireless connection. The browser built UC various popular and powerful search engines. You can switch pages or windows of your choice. Quick contain more than 100 popular sites! It supports resuming, downloading in multiple threads. Support for bookmarks and browsing history and along with this Browser UC manages passwords of users and maintains a cache cookie. You can save pages and images and share them with friends via BT or SMS.