Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Chatting apps for Asha 303

Chatting apps for Asha 303

Hello this is some of the best and good chatting application for Nokia Asha 303 and I hope you all like this apps:

Chat For Facebook PRO:

For Facebook Chat Pro is a free chat with your Facebook contacts. With a very simple, is the ideal application for those who do not ever want to be separated from his friends social networking.
    Pro:
    • Free chat on phone
    • Sounds and vibrates when you receive a message
    • View the contact's picture

Cons:

1. Along the authentication process

Nimbuzz: Free mobile calls and chat

Nimbuzz provides social interaction in combination with Instant Messaging, (geo) presence, and VoIP within popular communities such as: Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk, AIM. But social networks like MySpace, Facebook and MySpace. The free application is available for mobile, PC and Web. Nimbuzz provides all-in-1 communications. We make life easy on users by free calls, chat, messaging and more to offer via mobile, PC or web. Everything from a contact in all communities. Businesses offer solutions in the form of presence, IM, and VoIP for social networks and instant messaging communities.

This is some features of this application:

• Locate your friends: share your location and get the location of your friends on a map. Useful for somewhere to meet.
    • Your friends a "Buzz" send when they are offline. Nimbuzz start right on their mobile phone.
    • Never lose your contacts. Use the Phonebook to back up data. Very handy if your phone is lost.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Chatting apps for Asha 303

i have installed the biNu Messenger Chat SMS Email ad i have like chatting app so much. with this app you can Send unlimited free chat messages to other users biNu. Also send free SMS to users using non-biNu free daily credits. along with this you can also send free and unlimited emails as well! Also Comes with news, Google search, sports and many more. i have like this online app so much and i think you can also purchase this.

Re: Chatting apps for Asha 303

One of the best online applications is eBuddy Mobile Messenger and this is an awesome application. This is an Simple, colorful, Supports the main chat account, Photo Sharing. On other side this app doesnít support It does not include VoIP and It does not support Skype chat. The program eBuddy Mobile Messenger - a new, free and very user-friendly online messenger, well suited for all mobile devices. This web messenger, equipped with multi-lingual, the eyeballs pocketed all sorts of bells and whistles, the interface is also included in its Russian version. It is very simple and easy to use for all users. Download it to your phone to get the best chat experience on MSN, Yahoo! and AIM, all in one single buddylist. It memorizes your username and password for quick login, supports sound notification of a new message, replies fast and has many more advantages as said above.