Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Best mobile OS

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Smartphone OS

Best Smartphone OS

Which is the best mobile operating system.

In 2006, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Bada did not yet exist and just 64 million smartphones were sold. Today, nearly 10 times as many smartphones are sold and the top mobile operating systems marketed as "smartphones" by market share are Android, Symbian, Apple iOS, RIM BlackBerry, MeeGo, Windows Phone, and Bada.

Re: Best Smartphone OS

I would like to go with android os becuase this os is very flexible and lots of things we can do with this os. We can install almost all app on android os compare to other os. With android os we can update smartphone latest version. Main reason is this is the one of the most popular os in world.

Re: Best Smartphone OS

Though Android is taking over the market very fast, obviously it is the best OS in today's date. But as a Symbian user since years, i still love and stuck with Symbian. People voting for Android, have you over used Symbian Belle ? First use belle and compare Android.