Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Any DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Any DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

Just installed this game and played several quest but i think this game should have DLC for extra weapons and maps. I like this game so much, so i just need to know is there any DLC for this game. Thanks in advance..

Re: Any DLC for Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel

This game released month ago and this is awesome game i have ever seen. SKIDROW recently released DLC for this game and i have download this dlc from amazon. You can also download from official website or from amazon. I hope this helps you.....

Yes SKIDROW released new DLC named Legend of Dead Kel. Iíll add below the additional notes, just to make it clear that you need the origina game, SKIDROW comes back with the first downloadable content and items pack.

honestly the dlc is short BUT the faction quest of gravehal is what makes it so fun feels like you have your own kingdom starting to flourish. I love it hope when new dlc comes out probably in 3 months we can visit those three towns where u can make alliances or wars.

i had the dlc, got like a hour in, got an error saying my game data got corrupted, so i deleted and re-downloaded it to fix the issue, now my save file tells me that I have saved it in an unavailable area and to re-install the dlc to use it, which i've done 3 times now, Got over 70 hours playing the game. Just got the dlc so we will see how my level does. Please keep making these running out of things to do.

I'm having a BIG problem with the DLC (x360) - My NPC dies while fighting my way to the tree. It respawns on the floor as a corpse (which still talks - weird). Anyway, during the cave-in sequence it respawns behind the last bolder wall so that I can't talk to it and end the mission = STUCK. (note- playing on hard).

i am also having problems with the main mission silence falls have destroyed all chantrys but one still stands have destroyed the crystals around it but nothing happens can anyone help please need to get past this to move on have done almost all i can do to this point HELP PLEASE...

So I did yesterday, the first story to DLCs KoAR downloaded and am surprised more than just positive. At first I thought the 800 MS points would be too much, but after 11 hours of playtime (DLC ONLY) I still have some open quests. it's really even a DLC it has insight. Beautiful surroundings great possibilities.