Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Increase in energy required to play Zynga Slingo

Increase in energy required to play Zynga Slingo

The energy required basically doubled from 5 to 10 (in the first world) and the second world and so on, has been increased as well. Why the sudden change? I felt like I could barely get enough plays in as it was, so why raise the energy cost?

Re: Increase in energy required to play Zynga Slingo

I was playing just to get the 30 medals to get the FV reward. I kept playing because it was kind of fun. Now with the energy doubled, I won't be playing. They just lost another player. I tried Adventure World, Castleville and Mafia Wars 2, all for promotions and ended up blocking them all because of their changes in each game. Guess I'll add this one to the list. It's no fun to just play 1 or 2 games, run out of energy and has to wait a full day to play 1 or 2 games again.

I agree it's not fun playing anymore and again Zynga made a nice game, but made me quit 'cause their change of rules. It's no fun paying 21 energy and then getting 7 balls with null. How they think I could get the full card? It's very annoying and a waste of my time.

Such a shame that they have to constantly keep pulling the old bait and switch in their games. They have a couple of good games I enjoy playing, this being one of them, but it's almost like they go out of their way to frustrate players. I understand that Zynga needs to make money, to pay their employee's and such, but they have really been overwhelming with their greed as of late. It's not really much of a surprise why their player numbers keep declining at such a rapid rate. In a few years time, when there is nobody playing their games anymore, they will wish they did things differently now.

Guy i had started playing this game few weeks before only but i think as we cross some stages we get energy as right now i have 60 Energy and it increases +5 energy as we cross some amount or some rings.