Thread: Facing issue in Windows 10 Technical Preview while updating from 9841 to 9860 preview build

Facing issue in Windows 10 Technical Preview while updating from 9841 to 9860 preview build

I thought Windows 10 Technical Preview to be a stable OS and one that is loaded with many new features. But scenario is quiet different .

There is lots of problem in using the same. At first I was having problem with setting up my printer which did not worked well. Later on I was trying to update from 9841 to 9860 preview build but it does not helped much. I am trying a lot to install the same but it keeps on failing.

I want some help here to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Facing issue in Windows 10 Technical Preview while updating from 9841 to 9860 preview build

I got this issue when I was tiring to restore my pc. After installing Windows 10 Technical Preview I updated to 9841 and created a recovery image of the entire Windows partition. And then when I tried to restore I got a recovery error.

I thought things will be fine here. Because I had installed 9860 and I was having performance issue. So I again tried to restore but it did not helped. I am going to reformat my pc and test it again and will post back if this issue is not resolved.

Re: Facing issue in Windows 10 Technical Preview while updating from 9841 to 9860 preview build

I am not able to under this build thing. Why it is released. Instead Microsoft can offer us a direct download through updates which will be lot more stable. But here things are different. And there is also no service packs. I did a bit mistake in direct updating of Windows 10. I must have used VMware for the same. Because in virtualization you have some option to restore your system back again to its original state.