Thread: Unable to install Bitdefender 2014 on Windows 10 Technical Preview

Unable to install Bitdefender 2014 on Windows 10 Technical Preview

I cannot install Bit defender 2014 or 2015 on Windows 10 Technical Preview. I was using the same on Windows 8.1 and it was working fine. Just last night my licensed expired I bought a new one.

I first tired Bitdefender 2014 which did not work. Later on I downloaded a trial edition of Bitdefender 2015 and that is also not working.

I thought first Bitdefender 2014 is an old one and might not work. But the new one is also having the same issue.

Re: Unable to install Bitdefender 2014 on Windows 10 Technical Preview

There is nothing like that. The bug can be with Windows 10 Technical Preview. Here it must work and will not give you any problem. But if still is not working properly then it means it is a buggy or the setup is damage. Try to run that in Windows 7 compatibility mode. You can do that by right clicking on the setup file and click on properties. And then click on the compatibility tab and select a old OS version and try back.

Re: Unable to install Bitdefender 2014 on Windows 10 Technical Preview

I am using AVG the latest version and it works very well. It does not look that this new antivirus might have some kind of problem with the new OS. You just have to check the setup here properly.

There are so many other antivirus that you can still test and try out. also you can find more answer on the official forums. Where there can a patch or update for fixing the issue. Try to re-install windows and update it to a new build and then try back.