Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Android Apps for Planning Perfect Party

Android Apps for Planning Perfect Party

As we are near to New Year and must be having some plan but preparing for parties is very stressful work. It is said stressful because we need to first make a guest list, sending out invitations, finding the perfect foods, finding what is missing from your liquor cabinet and if you are going to play then what games it would be. All the mentioned things make the organizer very much tired and in most cases the joy is pulled out in setting it all. Now take a long breathe and relax because in below mentioned guide we will go through on some Android apps from which you can plan the best party possible.

Invitations-Evite : Android application from which you can send invitations to party goers and can manage guest lists plus can see RSVPs. So from now on wards no need to spend money on envelopes, postage and stationary because we live in a digital world and it is the time where we should change ourselves. There is also a option of Push notifications which you can use for event updates and for adding comments. The UI of the app is very simple and for every event it display wonderful ovevriew. You can get information such as whether people replied or not, how many guests they are bringing in which what is the count of adults and kids and even comes with a option to update your RSVP and notifications.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Android Apps for Planning Perfect Party

Food Recipes- Recipe Search: Food is very important part of the party because you will serve food to everyone who is coming in party. Recipe Search is a Android app from which you can search which you want on your mobile device itself so just forgot your cookbook in which you need to browse countless pages to see one recipe. There is feature in the app if you not sure of some specific cooking technique then you can also ask a question and at the same time you can get responses from real cooks which are using the app. You can also share photos of dishes to other users and can also send them to your guest. By doing this you can make them very excited for the party.

Drink Recipes- Mixologist Drink Recipes: No party is completed without a drink so drink recipes app will be the best way to show all your friends your bartending skills. You can find over 7,900 drink recipes with over 1,300 ingredients in this app. Mixologist also comes with a feature called “Liquor Cabinet” in which you can add a list of the liquor and mixers. There are some other features like random drink, drink recipe categories, bartending terminology & techniques, metric/imperial units and also comes with the option to add custom drinks to the library. Let me also inform you that there is built-in locator which will help you to find the liquor store if you don’t know which works on Google Maps Interface.

Shopping List App- Our Grocery Shopping List: With the help of this app you can access their content on the phone and on web interface as well. The app also a feature like cross- device/cross-platform syncing of data and there is real time update where other user can see list of items which has purchased and the shopper can also add items to his/her shopping cart. So according to me this the perfect app for party because everyone will get updated that any item which is not necessary is purchased. Here you can also add recipe lists and in such a way that you can break down full meals into simple ingredients so it will make very easy to get an overview of everything. It will save your hours looking for items because here you can also categorize items.

Party Games- 101 Drinking Games: The app has over 250 drinking games in which 4 games can be played in app itself. If you look the interface so it is a little bit outdated but I will also suggest that the app has great functionality and has some best fun games which you can play with your friends during party. You can also get some drink recipe in it if you didn’t get it from Mixologist. So my suggestion is to add some fun in your party download this free app.

There are many other apps also available which you can use for any type of party and venue of the party and ages of the guest doesn’t matter in that. So go ahead and try one of the app which I have listed above and see how it works for you.

I love party planning through Pro Party Planner. I feel that is the best of the party planning apps out there. But, Pepperplate and Speakeasy Cocktails are good ones too. I guess, it highly depends on personal choice.

I would suggest you to read more about the apps before deciding which one would be best for you.