Thread: Wi-Fi drops after every 10 minutes on Toshiba C50D-A-13G after installing Windows 10

Wi-Fi drops after every 10 minutes on Toshiba C50D-A-13G after installing Windows 10

I am unable to figure out what mistake I had done while I was upgrading my system to Windows 10. My friend gave me the DVD of this new OS.

I thought this will be great to upgrade the same. But later on once all things were over; I had notice a frequent internet connection dropping problem. And this happened in a internal of every 10 minutes. I came to know about this when I was streaming a video from YouTube.

Want some help to fix the same.

Re: Wi-Fi drops after every 10 minutes on Toshiba C50D-A-13G after installing Windows 10

It looks like a driver problem to me. Right click on My Computer > Properties. Then click on Hardware and click on Device Manager. Just go in that and see the wifi adapter. Right click on that and choose update drivers. You can also find that on Toshiba site under the driver update page. Get the latest updates drivers and test it. I am quite sure after adding a new drivers the problem will be resolved and you will be able to use it.

Re: Wi-Fi drops after every 10 minutes on Toshiba C50D-A-13G after installing Windows 10

Just for testing purpose connect your pc to your modem/router with LAN cable. And then verify the same. If the internet connection still drop then it is possible the issue is with the internet provider.

You have to contact your ISP for fixing the problem. Most of the times reconnecting your wifi connection fix the issue. The connection will also drop if your laptop is too far from the router. There must be a decent distance.