Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16

    Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Hey guys, i again need a help from you guys, pretty urgent. Need a save game for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

    I bought the digital copy which was about 45GB..Damn.. it took over 2 days to download. Installed it on my Windows 7 Gaming system which is capable to run all latest games comfortably without any problem. But while playing COD Advanced Warfare, it went good until end of 3rd mission and crashed.

    It took me about an hour to fix the system and when started the game again, i found it starting again from the beginning. Well, i dont want to play all 3 missions again.


    So, if anyone here can provide me Save Game from the end of 3rd mission or the beginning of 4th mission will be very helpful for me. Pleasessss.

  2. #2
    Respected Members The Patcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    234

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Crashing is possible because the game has very high graphics visual, it just requires a few tweaking in your graphics settings to prevent the crash. You can check the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Troubleshooting Guide for more help.

    Anyways... you can download the save game of Mission 3 from below link, in just one simple click

    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Save Game Mission 3 Traffic

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    Crashing is possible because the game has very high graphics visual, it just requires a few tweaking in your graphics settings to prevent the crash. You can check the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Troubleshooting Guide for more help.

    Anyways... you can download the save game of Mission 3 from below link, in just one simple click

    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Save Game Mission 3 Traffic
    Thank you very much for the tips and Save file brother... That's exactly what i was looking for.

    Many Thanks

  4. #4

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for sharing save games! However, i wanted to know when do you post save game for 100 % complete COD Advanced Warfare pc game? I'm stuck at mission 10 and would like to have a save for that one or complete.

  5. #5
    Respected Members Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    308

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex-Mercer View Post
    I'm stuck at mission 10 and would like to have a save for that one or complete.
    Hello Alex, they have already posted Mission 1 to Mission 10 save games in the Download Center. You can download any of them separately for any particular mission from this link : COD Advance Warfare Save Games

    Update: Now there are all Mission 1 to 15 saves available.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Alex, they have already posted Mission 1 to Mission 10 save games in the Download Center. You can download any of them separately for any particular mission from this link : COD Advance Warfare Save Games

    Update: Now there are all Mission 1 to 15 saves available.
    Thank you very much for sharing the same bro, it was really helpful for me. Worked fine. So, now as i have completed the game, i would like to share my 100 percent completed save. Hope it helps somebody here
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    can't download

  8. #8
    Respected Members Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    308

    Re: Need Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Save Game for PC

    Quote Originally Posted by jotisarkar View Post
    can't download
    Whats the problem?

    I can download it fine.

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Duty: Ghosts Save Game PC Download
    By CoD in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-01-15, 09:38 PM
  2. Need Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 completed save game Download
    By EddY in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-14, 06:11 PM
  3. Call of Duty: Ghosts Save Game Location on Windows
    By Ghosts in forum Gaming Fixes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-12-13, 12:44 PM
  4. Unable to save game in call of duty black ops
    By rex in forum Gaming Fixes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-01-12, 03:24 PM
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Review
    By !!Master!! in forum Games Walkthrough & Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-01-12, 12:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About TechDiscussion

    TechDiscussion.in is an Open Source Community to provide latest information from Technology World, provide instant help for users tech related issues, we provide free downloads for your Computers, Smartphones, and more...

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube RSS Feed Flickr DavianArt Dribbble