Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Zynga Slingo Freezes at load screen

Zynga Slingo Freezes at load screen

I do play Zynga Slingo on Facebook. Tried 3 browsers - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and IE 9. Played the game just fine for about a week, then one day it just started to load and never finished. Hasnít loaded since. The load screen is stuck at 74% and no matter how long I let it sit there (even overnight) nothing happens. Disappointed; I really enjoy this game. Reminds me of the early Internet.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Zynga Slingo Freezes at load screen

I am having the same issue that you are having and haven't been able to find a fix for the issue. My load screen gets stuck at 53%. Are you still having this issue? If you have found a way to fix this issue please post how you fixed it. I really enjoy playing this game, but I've been stuck at 53% loading for 3 days.

I cannot get Slingo to load. I have tried everything suggested in the troubleshooting tips except uninstalling and reinstalling flash player as I do not believe that is the problem since I can play all the other Zynga games. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to get this to load so I can play?

You need to disable your accelerator. Just open or attempt to open Slingo and in the middle of the page right click, drop down menu will have the word settings. Click on that sometimes it's a double click and uncheck the enable accelerator box. Refresh your browser and you should be done.

The issue to us is not that it gets stuck in loading screen, but as soon as we try to go to the game, all we get is a blank screen. To me it happens with my own account only. When from the same pc, I log with another Facebook account it loads normally. So itís not a computer-related issue. It seems to be an account issue but everything in Facebook and game seems correct.

I would suggest exiting the game, clearing your cache then reloading the game. That often helps when I have a game get stuck. Also I'm not completely sure what you mean when you say it's frozen at Stage 5. Does that mean that when you load the game it automatically wants to load Stage 5 or that it opens back up in your frozen screen?

I can't even get the game to load to where I can accept and send gifts or even see a percentage loaded! I played fine for a week. And now I can't even get anything but the header to load. Oh well I guess. This wasn't my favorite game and I just used it to waste time while waiting on stoves in CafeWorld. Guess as with most other Zynga games I head to another game maker to fill that time. Maybe I'll even spend my hard earned money there instead of at Zynga. Makes since to me since most Zynga games are nothing but headache causers.