Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Energy bar is stuck in Zynga Slingo

Energy bar is stuck in Zynga Slingo

Hello friends I am really very upset as I was starting loving this game very much but now I am facing a very bad problem with this game as my energy bar got stuck on -4/60 energy when the countdown time went to 0:00 but the energy did not increased and again the countdown began from 3:59 without getting energy. So I am not able to under what should I do and I would like to know that is this the problem only with me or anyone else also facing this kind of problem.

Re: Energy bar is stuck in Zynga Slingo

I am having this same problem today. Mine says -28 and wants me to add energy. I haven't played in well over 12 hours, all my energy should be restored already but yet it is the same.

Ok I have an issue was playing Slingo yesterday game froze at start of round told me to refresh screen when I did I of course lost my credits and now it is stuck at -10 credits after a entire day? Not giving me any game credits and I cannot find anyone to complain to so I guess I will have to stop playing the game?

So sad, I love Zynga Slingo! I used to play on Slingo.com all the time, but that community has closed out, almost dead. I hope they can fix it soon. Someone gifted me 2 energy so I'm at -16/80 instead of -18/80 getting closer.

I am not having this kind of problem but I am also having energy issue only. This is a big problem with Zynga. They can't seem to figure out how make certain items "fixed" in the game. My energy cost is 10, my friends was 6 and another friend said she used 7, and this is all for stage 1. Why should some of us have to pay more energy for the same stage?