Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Unable to add friends in Zynga Bingo

Unable to add friends in Zynga Bingo

Hello I have started playing this game recently and I have found the lots bugs on this game. Recently I have found I am not able to add friends, also it wonít let me send out requests just like the other Zynga games. I have tried clearing caches but donít help me. Can anyone suggest me how to solve this?

Re: Unable to add friends in Zynga Bingo

Can you be a bit more specific so we can check this out for you? When clicking add a friend what happens? Does a pop up show asking to confirm the send? If not please make sure your flash player is up to date and your browser/anti-virus software is not blocking pop ups.

Same here, when I click on the Add more friends button not all of my friends are in this list. One of them send me an invite to the Bingo Club and I accepted it, although add friend is still not in the list and not in my Club. I do not see any of my neighbors for the third day.

I have the latest version of browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), Java and Adobe Flash Player. Regularly delete cookies and cache. Also, I cannot send them gifts as my neighbor any game does not load. See my video on the course load.

I had 11 people in my Bingo Club yesterday. This morning I now only have 9. Where did they go? They are still playing as I have asked them. Also, yesterday I added 3 new friends and when I go to request that they be part of my Bingo Club, their names don't show up. Why am I losing friends and why aren't my new friends showing up to add?