Every new game use to create some problems while playing on the PCs like crash, freezing or lagging, etcc. Fortunately there are some steps to fix these issues and that is what we are going to discuss here.
If you face the Decrypting Files or Verifying Game Cache Stuck at some percent you need to go through the below steps:
- Close, and then re-open Steam
- Restart the process
- Delete the game and all traces of it, then reinstall
- Installing from the disc instead (if you have a copy)
Enabling Anti-Aliasing (AA) & VSYNC For NVIDIA Graphics Card
For NVIDIA Graphics Card you need to go through the below steps:
- First load the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Now make click on the Performance & Quality Settings and after that click on the Add Profile button and then select the Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of The Samurai
- Now here click on the browser button and after that select the Shogun Two EXE and after that make check mark on the next to associated application list
- on the application make sure you have uncheck “Application-controlled”.