Thread: What are your views about Windows 10 Technical Preview after using it

What are your views about Windows 10 Technical Preview after using it

Microsoft introduced the new version of Windows in the form of Windows 10 Technical Preview. This one is simple and has a lot of similarity with Windows 7. I had started using this and yet I am not able to decide whether this one is a wroth going OS or not. I want your views also. Especially those who had used this already and think this would be a better OS.

It took me quite a while to shift my system completely from Windows 7 to Windows 8. Because of new UI and a few tweaks, it was complicated to work on the same. Later on came Windows 10 Technical Preview. Which I do not think is going to put much impact on users mind.

Re: What are your views about Windows 10 Technical Preview after using it

It is job of Microsoft, to keep on releasing new edition of Windows, so that people can get more and more new features. I am student of software engineering and I am had almost used Windows 10 for a week. It looks like Microsoft is working on making virtualization more common and easier for people to use. It is light and is designed to work on older system.

It is not a compulsory that you switch on Windows 10 directly. I think still today Windows 7 is the best system after Windows XP. There is nothing better than this. Almost all my games and software work on it and there is no issue with it. I hope Windows 10 might get better with time.

Re: What are your views about Windows 10 Technical Preview after using it

I am quiet not able to understand what Microsoft is trying to do here. As far as I am able to figure out is that Microsoft is trying to work more on the navigation part. They just stuck between a portable and a desktop machine. They tried to unify the UI by adding common type of features.

But that did not helped much. I found it bit helpful in terms of locating apps, bookmarking, etc. Like the search bar is more accurate and gives you detail about everything you are searching for. I think the final version of Windows 10 might be a lot more better than the one that we are using right now.