Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Changes in Zynga Slingo on facebook

Changes in Zynga Slingo on facebook

Can someone explain me why the red ball costs were changed from percentage of earnings to now taking 2 energy? I liked it the other way which is more like the original game. It makes it more challenging as this is a game of strategy. Do anyone over here think what I think. Please reply.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Changes in Zynga Slingo on facebook

Yes, this is complete crazy. The game has gone from a minimum of 10 energy for the first games to 18 energy. This means you can only play a couple of games if you use the red balls, so you can't use them. But, you always NEED to use them as the numbers in the purple ball stage repeat so often and are never enough. Thus, it is now virtually impossible to complete any of the game cards. Are Zynga trying to kill the game off?

I don't think it is possible to complete a board now with just the 16 balls we have left. Especially the 7x7 cards. I too have not completed a single card since the change forced me to not use the red balls.

I would like to know what the "points" are actually used for ? and what "banking" actually does and where the heck the total I have IS? I can't find anything in the user info - There is not a section that lists it as your Cash is listed your coin earned is displayed along with energy bar but no points what Is the point of the points - since ranking is listed by medals and scores and that they cant "buy" anything, so where did I miss the part on what your earning or achieving the points for?

Points are your score. The higher the score the better chance of getting a medal. You can get 5 medals per stage 3 are high scores, 1 is for completing the pattern and 1 is for a full card. Banking your points is just the slingo way of saying that you don't want to roll anymore. Maybe they changed it because people were getting thru the levels too fast and they haven't put out any new worlds yet