Thread: Is it very costly to repair iPhone 6?

Is it very costly to repair iPhone 6?

I had seen that video where the buyer dropped his iPhone 6 at the very first purchase. Luckily nothing happened to the device. I want to know that can be the repair cost of new iPhone 6. I had seen all iPhone models are very costly to repair and I am quite sure the two new models that are released will be the most costly one. But I had yet not able to find out the actual price of the same.

I just need a estimate on the same. It happens sometime you get broken model at a cheaper price. You can buy that and repair it and alter on use the same. I was getting a old iPhone 4 that has a broken screen but was actually very costly to repair.

Please help on this one guys!

Re: Is it very costly to repair iPhone 6?

You're right! Having an iPhone is a big trend these days and it is getting better everyday. The iPhone is one fashionable cell phone. It has been the handset of choice for the “hipper” in our midst for a while, but there is something to give one pause about getting one. Namely, they are delicate, a fussbudget, and costly to fix, as one study estimates upward of $5.9 billion has been spent on iPhone repairs since the phone was launched in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I had seen that video where the buyer dropped his iPhone 6 at the very first purchase. Luckily nothing happened to the device. I want to know that can be the repair cost of new iPhone 6. I had seen all iPhone models are very costly to repair and I am quite sure the two new models that are released will be the most costly one. But I had yet not able to find out the actual price of the same.

I just need a estimate on the same. It happens sometime you get broken model at a cheaper price. You can buy that and repair it and alter on use the same. I was getting a old iPhone 4 that has a broken screen but was actually very costly to repair.

Please help on this one guys!
    iPhone 6 surely will be costly to repair because of its exclusive part. You might have seen that there is hardly any shop or company that offer you cheap repair on iPhone. You have to just carry the phone to the official service center and there you have to pay the amount on broken parts. All big size touch screen phones are not cheap when it comes to repair them.

According to leaked information if you want to repair the screen of new iPhone 6 then you have to pay around Rs.7000 for the same. And the same for iPhone 6+ is around Rs.8000. This is just the display cost. And the cost keeps on changing up on the basis of parts.

I had found the cost of battery. Because my friend that has bought this thing recently has some issue. The phone is quiet under warranty so he is not going to pay anything, but still he asked what can be cost of the new battery. And it was Rs.5000. This was only for the battery.

But if there is any other damage in the phone, like there is some major hardware fault then you have to pay around Rs.18000 max to fix it. So here you can see it is quiet better to buy a new iPhone instead of spending money on the repair part. Repairs on all Apple phone is quiet costly.