Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: iPhone 5S vs. Xiaomi Mi3

iPhone 5S vs. Xiaomi Mi3

If we take the price then it is just insane to compare iPhone 5S and Xiaomi Mi3. But if we talk about two distinct model that are loaded with a reasonable hardware and some great features then I think it is worth to compare this two phones. Here just exclude the costing.

I am looking for a performance and features based comparison of iPhone 5S and Xiaomi Mi3. Xiaomi Mi3 has really surprised many users with its budget friend price and above all it just gives a lot more than any other high end Smartphone is offering. And this comes under budget of all. But iPhone 5S also at the same hand is something worth to go for if it is affordable.

Anyways, all the comments are accepted!

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: iPhone 5S vs. Xiaomi Mi3

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    If we take the price then it is just insane to compare iPhone 5S and Xiaomi Mi3. But if we talk about two distinct model that are loaded with a reasonable hardware and some great features then I think it is worth to compare this two phones. Here just exclude the costing.

I am looking for a performance and features based comparison of iPhone 5S and Xiaomi Mi3. Xiaomi Mi3 has really surprised many users with its budget friend price and above all it just gives a lot more than any other high end Smartphone is offering. And this comes under budget of all. But iPhone 5S also at the same hand is something worth to go for if it is affordable.

Anyways, all the comments are accepted!
    If you see hardware point of view then Xiaomi Mi3 is not bad. It is not right to say that Xiaomi Mi3 beats iPhone 5S completely. It does compete with its feature. What iPhone 5S gives you is some kind of new thing to use. You have an amazing screen, fingerprint sensor, and lot of new stuff with a very powerful CPU that can handle various applications.

You are just using a portable pc. But other than that, if we take the budget row then Xiaomi Mi3 has provided its power. This model is still not easy to buy in the market. It is sold at a very high rate. And for market where price plays major role this phone can always be a success.

Both the models are very different. You cannot compare a very high end costly phone with a mid range affordable devices. Both the phones are having distinct hardware features. If they both were on the same operating system platform then it would be worth comparing.

Because there you can choose a set of application performance and find out which is better? iOS and Androids are two different things. They work in different way and the features are entirely different. So I do not think you can conclude anything by comprising these distinct models.

Both the models are altogether different. You can't pose as a viable rival a top of the line expensive telephone with a mid extent moderate gadgets.