Thread: Cheap android phone under Rs.3000

Cheap android phone under Rs.3000

Want a cheap android phone under Rs.3000. I want to give this to my mom. She never used touch screen before, but she will manage to learn quickly. I have a Note 2 that is quiet bigger for her to use. I want to buy a budget phone so that she can operate it easily.

I need a android device so that I can add a few good application that can help me to talk for free. Like Viber. I am having a good Wi-Fi internet at home. I had seen a few models but I am unable to figure out which will be better here. There are so many brands that I had never heard about it. I am looking for Micromax models. I have a service center nearby my house.

So hopefully if anyone have anything in mind regarding a budget phone could help me.

Re: Cheap android phone under Rs.3000

You can go with the newly launched Intex Aqua 4X. This device is just launched for Rs. 3000. It runs on android. This phone has a 4-inch display that is quiet enough for day to day usage. It is has a 3G dual SIM feature. You can use two sim with two numbers on that.

It comes with 512 MB storage space which is quiet less but you can use a sdcard here. And it runs on 256 MB ram. So this makes it a very basic phone but it looks nice to me. It runs on a 1,300 mAh battery that is enough for day to day usage. You can try checking out the cost on web. It might differ on different sites.

Re: Cheap android phone under Rs.3000

I am having two models in my mind which I think can fit your need. the first is Micromax Bolt A24. This one comes for Rs.2500. A nice budget small phone for daily usage. It comes with 2.8-inch TFT Screen. And has a dual sim feature. You can use a sd card upto 16GB on the same. It runs on 1 GHz ARM Cortex A5 SC6820 processor with 256MB RAM.

If you think this one is quiet small in size then you can check out Karbonn Smart A50s. This cost around Rs. 2700. It brings the Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2 GHz MTK Dual Core Processor. It is bit good in performance compare to bolt.