Poll: Moto G (2nd Gen) vs Xiaomi Mi3

Thread: Moto G 2nd Generation vs. Xiaomi Mi3

Moto G 2nd Generation vs. Xiaomi Mi3

Google recently released its new Moto G 2nd Generation Smartphone. I want to know that is this phone better than Xiaomi Mi3. Or still Xiaomi Mi3 is the best budget phone in the market. When I tried to check the same I found that both of these models are having the same quad core phone which makes them very common.

I am not sure about the design but I think Xiaomi Mi3 still looks a lot better. What do you think as per the performance thing on Xiaomi Mi3, will it be better than Moto G 2nd Generation or not. Both the phones are falling in the same price range. It is quiet confusing to select one among these two models.

Please help guys, i really need to know that!

Re: Moto G 2nd Generation vs. Xiaomi Mi3

If you compare the hardware properly then you will find that Xiaomi Mi3 is still higher with 2GB ram that Moto G 2nd Generation is not having. That gives a big draw back to the new phone in terms of output. Because here more ram means a lot more better output. The performance will be flawless when you are running different apps and games.

It is very hard to beat the configuration of Xiaomi Mi3 for any budget phone. Recently Xiaomi launched Redmi 1S that is a big competitive to Moto E. I think Xiaomi is going to rule the market in coming time. But there are complains about defective piece.

Re: Moto G 2nd Generation vs. Xiaomi Mi3

Moto G 2nd Generation would be a great phone and I am quite sure about that. Being a branded device you have to worry less about the phone durability. In Xiaomi I also know that there were lots of complain from the users. Flipkart has already replaced a lot of handset. It is a Chinese firm so you cannot expect much reliable phone from them.

Compare to this, I found Moto G 2nd Generation and Asus Zenfone series as the best smartphones. They give you a reasonable hardware that is capable of good multitasking. And if you want more then you can go with Moto X which is a high end device if gaming is your primary requirement.