Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Bootable antivirus really effective to scan and kill virus

Is Bootable antivirus really effective to scan and kill virus

I am not able to get rid of viruses that are in my system. It is very complicated to work as the antivirus continuously pops up a lot of warning. I click no delete but the antivirus again show the same kind of virus in the pc.

I am looking for some help here that can provide me option to clean the system with a bootable antivirus. Is that a effective solution. I am just planning to format my pc. But I do not want to do that because it is a time consuming process. I hope there can be some way through which I can simply clean the pc and use it like before.

I had tried doing a bit of scan but none of these things are working. I have also used a portable antivirus through an USB which fails to work.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Is Bootable antivirus really effective to scan and kill virus

Quote Originally Posted by GearUp View Post
    I am looking for some help here that can provide me option to clean the system with a bootable antivirus. Is that a effective solution. I am just planning to format my pc. But I do not want to do that because it is a time consuming process. I hope there can be some way through which I can simply clean the pc and use it like before.
    Yes bootable antiviruses are quiet effective compared to a regular one. What happens when a antivirus is installed in your system it can get corrupted due to different kind of virus. You can get a more effective solution compare to that. You can try using a bootable antivirus for the same.

Download ArcaNix. This one brings a lot of features and offers you simple way to scan and clean your pc. IT comes in two modes, i.e Basic and Advance versions. You can just select the right choice from the same and run a scan. And I am quite sure it will be able to clean the pc. Just go on the official site and download it and use it for scanning.

Re: Is Bootable antivirus really effective to scan and kill virus

Whenever I am having some kind of serious virus issue I always use a bootable edition of AVG. It is an 100mb free download. This one gives you a very effective way of cleaning. You can also use it through an usb. Just format a pen drive and move the file in it and then run the scan.

It has ample of enough features to clean your pc. The benefit of using this is that it has the latest virus definition updates in the same. It will scan and delete infections quiet effectively from your system. Just download and test the same. The tool brings a few good utilities in it through which you can troubleshoot various things in the pc.