Thread: Nokia Lumia 1520 vs. Nokia Lumia 1020

Nokia Lumia 1520 vs. Nokia Lumia 1020

I need some advice to choose between two high end Smartphones. They are Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia 1020. Which one will be good among here. Both looks good to me.

My friend is selling off his Nokia Lumia 1520 at a budget price. And at the same price I can find a new Nokia Lumia 1020. So I want to know that would be better to go for. A used phone that is good condition and higher in model or a new phone.

If there is no big difference then I will prefer to go with the new one as it will give me more in the warranty.

Re: Nokia Lumia 1520 vs. Nokia Lumia 1020

Compare to an old model the new one is always best. I am talking about Nokia Lumia 1520 here. Because if you check the specification you will be able to find what is the actual difference between both. Nokia Lumia 1520 gives you a 20MP camera that will make your photography a lot better.

It will be a nice big size phone with good hardware compare to Nokia Lumia 1020. You are missing that thing. And Nokia Lumia 1520 comes with Miracast support that is not available in Nokia Lumia 1020. So it is always good to go with new model.

Re: Nokia Lumia 1520 vs. Nokia Lumia 1020

I am having experience with both the models. But if you see from the point of budget then Nokia Lumia 1020 will be a bit better.

I am not telling that Nokia Lumia 1520 is bad, but if it is a used phone then you have to check it thoroughly to find out whether it is enough good to use or not. My friend was also selling his Nokia Lumia 1520 for low price. He is selling because he damage the screen and got it replaced. And the phone was not performing so well. So you have to check that also.

If it is a repaired mobile device then it is not worth to go for.